Thursday, January 3, 2013

A recap from the past few weeks..and a photo haul!




Happy New Year!! 

 via

I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic New Years!

A week before Christmas, my girlfriend Ashley and I went up to New Hampshire for a Dave Matthews concert! That was my first DMB concert and it was AMAZING!! We got pizza and drinks beforehand, and met up with a couple of Ashley's friends at another bar. After the concert we went to a bar next to the venue where they served our beers in red Solo cups and Santa sang karaoke. The concert was so incredible, and I am so happy that I got to experience it. Here are some pictures from that day/night! Sorry they are phone quality.

This was such an amazing pizza place! If you're ever near Manchester NH, you must check out 900 degrees!!

Ashley and my usual martini!

Our pizzas! Margherita and BBQ Chicken!

My Flirtini and pizza! So yummy!

Brianne and Ashley doing a Nacci!

The pretty lights that lined the street!

 Ashley had to drink Red Bull because she was getting sleepy!

 DMB playing Cornbread! I feel like this was just for Brianne!

I can NOT wait for their summer tour! Tailgating and music?! Why not, it's such a blast!!

The Friday before Christmas my friend Johnna and I went to Ciro's to see a coworker of mine play some Christmas and cover music. Martinis in hand, we sang along and danced all night! It was a great time!  

Love my Johnna!

Boys and their shots!

Just Visiting rocking out!

Martinis with my love!

And again

 We clean up well!

<3 br="br">

I swear, Pat and I didn't plan to be matchy!

Aww Derek!

Jamming out!









<3 br="br">

This might have been the time when they were auctioning off kisses for charity!

So sweet!

 Love her! 

If you want to see these guys play, check out their Facebook page here! They'll be playing this Saturday at Overtime Bar & Grille if you're interested! They put on a pretty great show!

We had a low key Christmas this year at my house. Although lots of wine was consumed, mostly on my part, it didn't get too rowdy! My parents woke me up at 6:30am wanting to unwrap presents. My mom and I went to bed around midnight Christmas Eve and for the life of me I just wanted to stay in bed, but since my sister had been up for a couple hours already, we had to get up. When I was younger, my parents would make my brothers and I wait until 8am to even get out of bed. We could open our stockings, but we weren't allowed to open any presents until my parents had their coffee. I guess that went out the window when they had my sister! 

I was amazed to see that at 24 my mother still made up a stocking for me. It contained the usual chocolates (which I gave to my sister), deodorant, makeup, chap sticks and hand sanitizers. Still the same as when I was younger- minus the socks! After opening presents, and hearing many joyous screams from my sister, we had a yummy breakfast and started getting ready for the day. The wine was flowing from 11am- HEY don't judge, which made me a happy girl! Our family started coming over around 2 and we ate around 3:30/4pm. 

Baby Travis still hadn't made his arrival by Christmas, and still continues to not listen to the eviction notices! COME ON BABY TRAVIS!! Aunty Shawna is anxiously waiting to see you!!

The Thursday after Christmas, Ashley, Alyssa and myself went out for a girls night!! We went to Bob and Timmy's Legendary Grilled Pizza. It wasn't no 900 degrees (which is what we were looking for) but it did not disappoint! Check out their website here!


Pizza and Sangria for the ladies!! Ashley and I exchanged Christmas gifts! She got me the CUTEST purse and a beautiful scarf. Oh, can't forget all the different lotions she got me! She knows I'm a lotion whore! It was a fab night, and morning after! Love waking up laughing and smiling! Let's just say, my night was anything but #notok! Ha-HA! What would I do without my girlfriends!!

On Friday, Johnna and I went out for drinks. We met up with her fiance Tim and our friend Rob for sushi and more drinks afterwards! We then went to a "gentleman's club" for Johnna's first experience! It was a very fun night!

On New Year's I had planned on staying home and kissing my mirror at midnight, but Ashley dragged me out of the house! I am super happy she did because I had a fantastic night! I rang in the New Year with my best friend, drank wine and sangria, played flip cup, took apple pie shots and loved on some puppies all night!! 

This is Linden! I wanted to take him home!

And his brother Hickory! Just as adorable!

Adults still play Flip Cup!

And the females beat the guys about a million to two!

Linden pup!!! Love him!!

Ashley's pup Cooper!! 

And her other pup Henry! Be still my beating heart!

 Peyton was so sweet!!!

I vaguely remember finding this on the back of the toilet when I went pee. But since it's on my phone, its going up!

Hickory puppp!! So fluffy!

Cooper was a tired little man!

As was Cornbread and Henry! We called her the Tamer!

Cornbread always with his smile!!

 Loving me some Coopy-doo!


Happy New Year!!
 

It's a new year, finally! Time to keep all my good memories and lay all the bad ones to rest! Again, I hope that y'all had a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic New Year!! Until next time!!

XOXO,
Shawna




No comments: